Our service area
About Wilkes Tub Refinishing
We re-surface; porcelain, steel and fiberglass bathtubs; showers; wall tile; countertops. We offer color changes from old dated tile, bathtubs and showers. We can repair cracks & chips, and fiberglass tub and shower bottoms. We install acrylic bathtubs and shower liners.
We only use the best materials available on the market and we never skip steps in the installation of our products. We are confident in our products and services that we stand behind our installations with a written warranty not a verbal one. All of our technicians are factory certified in re-glazing and acrylic bath liner installations.
Our warranty We warranty our work against cracking or peeling from the date of completion for five (5) years or two (2) service calls, whichever comes first. If fixtures do require a touch-up and fall within the limits of this warranty, all work and material will be supplied at no cost to you.
The warranty is not in force if…
Please use non-abrasive cleaners such as Scrubbing Bubbles, Lysol Tub & Tile, Mr. Clean Eraser or Dawn Dish Soap. This will protect your new finish. We are not responsible for dust particles that may fall into the tub while the new finish is drying, and is not responsible for any damage caused by the removal of tape by the property owner. However, all possible precautions will be taken to prevent this from happening. Failure to follow care and maintenance instructions will void this warranty. This warranty is non-transferable.
- Suction-cup bathmats pillows, soap dishes or similar are not to be used on the tub. We offer an anti-slip surface as a viable alternate.
- Customers may not use Comet, Ajax, Kaboom or other abrasive cleaners, acids, toilet bowl cleaners or any product not designed specifically for bathroom fixture cleaning is used on the tub.
- Customers may not use scrubbing sponges, steel wool, sandpaper or other gritty object is used to clean the tub.
- The tub is used within 24 hours after the refinishing process is completed.
- Customer uses tools, ladders or other heavy objects in the tub, or dropped on the tub, or knocked against it.
Wilkes Tub Refinishing
P.O. Box 1551
N. Wilkesboro, NC 28659
Monday – Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM
Our service area
Located in North Wilkesboro, we service Boone, Blowing Rock, Lenoir, Elkin, Hickory, Statesville, Winston-Salem and West Jefferson. Counties include Wilkes, Watauga, Ashe, Caldwell, Alexander, Iredell, Davie, Forsyth, Stokes, Surry, Stokes, Yadkin and Alleghany.
Cash and personal checks accepted.